Twin Souls or Soulmates

over 13 years ago
amethyst220 didn't upload a photo

Lashundra (amethyst220)

4 posts

Hi,

I wanted to know if this person, born November 7, 1984 (Weslaco,Tx) at 9:30am, and I, born February 20, 1985 (Houston, Tx) at 6:28am are Soul Mates or Twin Souls.

Is there something this person might want to tell me or has to tell me?

over 13 years ago
mystic.moon didn't upload a photo

lilly (mystic.moon)

59 posts

twin flams you mean would be glad to connect to your energy to help you, if you would like ,i am love master ….......love & light star ean

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hello,……. I have rich experience in the field of Spirituality & Religion , love & relationships. SOULMATE and compatibility if you’re confused & need to make the right decision let me help you,… I would be happy to help you right away. I will give you full accurate insight on your time to come . Hire me answers back right away. Please intimate your name and dob/time for detailed and an accurate, honest reading. No false promises here, only a way forward. Contact me now..

over 13 years ago
amethyst220 didn't upload a photo

Lashundra (amethyst220)

4 posts

Hi Love & Soulmate Expert, & Mystic Moon

How do I hire you?

over 13 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

dear amethyst, this is art from belgium, a practising psychic over last 15+ years. i do a reading on a scale of 36 based on alignment of planets. please find me on chat, my rates are very reasonable.

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Got the answer yet..? I see like this ..both share wonderful relationship as both have ‘water’ as their symbol. would like to know more plese contact me soon..

over 13 years ago
mystic.moon didn't upload a photo

lilly (mystic.moon)

59 posts

JUST BY MY NAME.

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello join me in chat box.I can help you better. Pl don’t expect free reading. God bless you.