soraya

over 5 years ago

do u think david like me and tell me about him

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you love this guy very much but not much sure about his feelings.You need clarity.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away and give you full accurate insight and details through spirit . I will give you the truth . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

hi, iam online now at your convieniance if you would like a one on one session with me for more clairity.

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you , and have a special running this wk for everyone ten mins for ten dollars, so join me for a reading today !

over 5 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

I can give you more advise and reading on your love and romance. I look into your love life deeply when I connect.

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15min/$28,20 mins-$35,30min/$55 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

Of course he does, you wouldn’t feel like this about him if he didn’t make you feel special, call me now!