Searching

over 5 years ago
keekee13 didn't upload a photo

keekee13

10 posts

I get a lot of readings from Psychic but it seems as if things aren’t happening the way the majority predicts. Let’s say I’ve read with like 100 Psychics 96 said one way and 4 said different. But it looks to be happening like the 4 but when I called they still say different. They say don’t think with your mind cause it causes confusion. Things will happen but I feel like I’m just wasting money. I need help.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me give you full insight around the spirit and see what spirit show , on romance , relationships , career , and future , and what you have,t to avoid , and what and how to bring your good . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
psychiclana's photo

lana rose (psychiclana)

71 posts

call me keekee I have a variety of different readings for the best prices on bit wine I’m honest accurate and don’t end my readings with my clients not having any direction or clarity I understand completely that you’ve wasted so much time and money seeking help and not having any feeling like a vulnerable victim but give me and my work a chance to help you and guide you.if you invest your faith time and effort into me and don’t see any changes I will be more then happy to give you a refund but I know you wont because I know it snot about that or the money for you. you just want to find direction guidance accuracy and really have a relation ship with an advisor that’s not looking to have you invest in putting in more credit and I want to help you very much because the higher spirit is telling me to and your spirit is crying out to me because your struggling thru finaces and thru love

over 5 years ago
angel_eyes_psychic didn't upload a photo

angel_eyes_psychic

50 posts

Hi there I read over your topic, and I will gladly look into this for you I can pick up energies, read tarot cards and also chakra healing if that’s something you’re interested in Click the chat on my profile I look forward to hearing from you soon!

over 5 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 06/11/18-06/18/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. JUNE Specials!