Question

over 5 years ago
ariesgrl didn't upload a photo

ariesgrl

6 posts

To advisors here…i notice some ask for FULL NAMES …why is birthdays AND first AND last names neccasary???

Its very creepish and untrustworthy for the client. It only leads to think ur fake and use google to read people.

over 5 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

That never bothers me. It can be effective in connecting for some psychics.

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

I don’t ask for full name. I ask for first name or initials. It helps me connect with you. I also ask for DOB for the same reason. Also the DOB helps us make sure you are not under-age. All the best!

over 5 years ago
madamesonya's photo

psychic guide spiritual healer (madamesonya)

36 posts

all I need is first name if your interested

over 5 years ago

All you have to do is tell me whats on your heart dear! :) No info ever needed.

over 5 years ago

Everyone requires different info to connect. I personally would not comfortable sharing my last name. If you are uncomfortable, ask why. I do ask for first names so I know how to address the sitter. Everyone is different, but if you gut tells you something is creepy, skip that reader and try someone else. You are the client and are paying for satisfaction.

over 5 years ago
stormyrain417 didn't upload a photo

stormyrain417

47 posts

I agree with you. A real psychic will not need any info like Clara :) They need dob so they can follow and know the personality of the horoscope is what I think.

over 5 years ago
missy_jay didn't upload a photo

missy_jay

30 posts

I’ve read with a few advisors who only need first names. You will get the odd one or two that don’t need names at all and yet they pick up far more accurately than those needing full names and/or birth dates

over 5 years ago
ms.serenity's photo

Ms. Serenity (ms.serenity)

466 posts

I agree with pixie here..theres no need to give your last name only first name,i ask for your first name only so I know who I’m addressing and that your name matches with your payment on paypal ,so no one lies with me..i thought that was honestly a good idea that way the “client” doesn’t try to say that there was an unauthorized payment..sometimes in a love reading we ask for dob’s to see if that person is compatible with eachother as well

over 5 years ago

In terms of asking for full names i cant think of any real logical reason they’d need that aside from a numerology reading.

as each name carries a numerical value, but this presents another concern as they would have to be using a chart to get you a read and honestly i would avoid people who cannot intuitively see as it means they cant determine whether the spirits they speak to are good or tricky ones who are just clever.

all that aside i’d be leery of anyone who tries to get too much personal information, as much as bitwine does its best to screen all its readers it is better safe than sorry <3>

as for me, i usually dont need anything to connect but to really refine the details and get to the nitty gritty of the read, it helps to have at least a name and sometimes their bday.

happy journey!

xjade

over 5 years ago
stormyrain417 didn't upload a photo

stormyrain417

47 posts

Make sense serenity :)

over 5 years ago
ariesgrl didn't upload a photo

ariesgrl

6 posts

Right. Im glad i didnt go thru with the reading. I didnt feel safe. Especially when some last names are common i dont think its neccasary . Bdays and first names are fine. But i feel like if u need my last name then wats next? My social? Weird. Thanks everyone for the input. Much appreciated!

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading . Check out my profile and reviews ;) I make predictions and also offer a special ten mins for ten dollars !