English (Change)

Feeling Like a Loser in Love

17 days ago

Hi Guys, my name is Sheena (March 17 1984) and i feel like a complete loser in love because i attract the wrong kind of men, and at 34 all my peers are married or have boyfriends, and i’m stuck with no one and feel hopeless. My biggest fear is being alone for the rest of my life. I don’t really worry if i never had kids, I just want to be love and wanted by someone, but it never seems to happen.

17 days ago

Hi, Sheenaamc,

I can offer you a free brief of details in chat. This my way of connecting and as well as proving my abilities to clients. Just stop by my room. However, I don’t answer questions in free chat, so if you want answers, take me in a paid session. I will not only answer your questions but I will help you and give you clarity to have a peace of mind. I will not sugar coat, so please be ready to hear the truth (whether it’s good or bad). If I am not online, you can message me and I will get back in touch with you shortly.

Blessings, Psychic Jane

17 days ago

hello dear join me i tell you who is right person for you who will give you real love

16 days ago

IAM ONLINE NOW IF YOU WANT TO GET MORE INSIGHT!

16 days ago

Hello, Let me help you and see what is ahead for romance and relationship and the right man to come in this month and future . I read the spirit of the person and see what you need to do to bring the right man in your life . I see a lot through spirit. On line now – Live chat I have specials today . I know I can ease your mind and what is ahead . Blessings

16 days ago

Hi dear,

I see you are so much hurt and heartbroken but still want a healthy,happy life with respect.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

16 days ago

Thank you…. feeling a little lost.

14 days ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10 mins-$27,15 mins-$40,20 mins-$55 plus free angel healing!!!Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

13 days ago

hi sweety! from what its showing about your aura is that your very outgoing even though you don’t feel that you have soo much luck in love that’s ok,because you attract a lot of suitors even though they may be the wrong ones ,these are of course but short term flings and will continue to head your way this yr,the only time mr right will enter your life is of next yr 2019.when you least expect/or right when you completely give up on love all together,he will give you that hope again when he enters your life again.if you don’t want these short flings in your life ,I can only suggest then that you focus your attention on yourself at this point then sweety…if you have additional questions please order a reading with me.

12 days ago

Hello dear, youre never a loser in love and I do see the next chapter in your life youve been waiting for next to finally come! I will guide you back so you can be happy and enjoying life like everyone around you is, contact me now dear -Clara

12 days ago

IF you only realized how many people feel EXACTLY the same way, I think you would see you are more in the norm. Don’t compare your journey to those of others around you. Definitely DO NOT go by the lives people portray on social media. They show a snap show of their lives in an edited and filtered way most times. It’s not their reality. IT can be disheartening to feel lonely, but please don’t you are in a minority my dear. You are an individual and your path is as such.

Best of luck to you! Yo

11 days ago
shazashoo didn't upload a photo

shazashoo

46 posts

I am in the same situation and I have been getting readings for a few years and still never met any guy…all readers saw love but it never come…so u are upset buts it’s even more upsetting to have time frames that come and go. Psychic Medium George and Marva lee still waiting of your predictions…

8 days ago

Yes I understand how that feels

7 days ago
wishful_thinker didn't upload a photo

wishful_thinker

2 posts

Hello. I would like to offer you some advice. I’m not a psychic. About everyone has felt this way in their lives. It is however up to you to change those energies and vibrations around you in order to attract a certain type of man. Write it down on paper and forget about it. Start doing things that bring you pleasure and make you happy. Once you’re happy being by yourself, you will see different people come around you. We attract who we are and if you feel bad about yourself and depressed because you see everyone else having what you have, you will attract the wrong person. I’m speaking from experience and currently going through a divorce because of I attracted the wrong type of person due to my insecurities. Also, as one of my psychic mentor’s on here has told me, predictions only happen 75% of the time, over time. Try and stick with a few who are good for you and take their advice. Because sometimes even Psychics can harbor negativity and place that upon you. You always have to be aware of whom you allow to let read for you because their energy effects you as well. And trust me, your friends may seem happy in their lives, but you have no idea what goes on behind close doors. For all you know, they may be looking at you and envying you. We always want what others have due to a place of lack. I hope and pray you get all that you want. Peace.

7 days ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

267 posts

Unfortunately no human can predict when love will come into our lives. We just have to be ready and open for when that opportunity comes.

7 days ago
missy_jay didn't upload a photo

missy_jay

30 posts

Gurl don’t wait for someone to tell you they love you, don’t wait for someone to love you. Love yourself and tell yourself you love you. Always put God first and someone will come into your life

7 days ago
sunseeker44 didn't upload a photo

sunseeker44

11 posts

I know what you are feeling. I have been going through something similiar.

Although, in my case, I would like to have a child soon, as well.

Patience is hard to come by. I keep hoping, though.

5 days ago

Yes, for me it’s not so much about children. I just really wish i knew what it was like to be loved and wanted by someone. I’ve never had that and all the men i meet are complete proper losers who could never give that. Worst of all i use online dating apps because i don’t know any other way of meeting people.

4 days ago
shazashoo didn't upload a photo

shazashoo

46 posts

I only agree to a certain extent about the change your energy thing and you will attract the right one….so I woke up and realised that I am worth more I was not going to wait for men I loved to come back so I got rid of the hot cold ones to make room for new.,.and guess what? They never came back, they never stepped up…I am actually ok with that but the thing was new love never came…I just became stronger and more independent the respect yourself, loveyourself thing more did not work to attract the “right” guy…and all of the readers promised the saw love coming to me including many of the readers that commented above. It hasn’t and I have been on here for years and I stopped asking when ex would come back and instead ask about if I would meet a new love…it’s always soon…soon never comes and then you look back and see that months and years have gone by in my case.

4 days ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

267 posts

Shazashoo, I am in a similar situation but I am a male and very shy. I met a female online and we have been talking over the phone almost every day. I feel comfortable talking to her and have had a good time in person with her. I have asked psychics about her and most say she is not an option and that the one is still to come but to be honest I am quite tired of waiting for a ghost that never enters my life. I will see where things go with this female and forget about readings.

4 days ago
sunseeker44 didn't upload a photo

sunseeker44

11 posts

Hard times.