Michael

over 5 years ago
ctadlock05 didn't upload a photo

ctadlock05

3 posts

What is this strong beliefs that michael has. Why does he have such mean thoughts about me? Does he not love me as he says he does? Im scared and. I dont know why. Please someone tell me what things he thinks about me?

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Dear join me i tell you what is happening with you and why it was happen.please join me for detail

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you both are connected but things are not going smooth between both of you.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IAM ONLINE TODAY IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO READ FOR YOU ON THIS MATTER. I HAVE 40 YRS.PLUS EXP. IN ALL PSYCHIC FIELDS AND MATTERS OF THE HEART.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see why he have these issues toward you . I see a lot through spirit. its lot of issues here . On line now -Live chat – I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10 mins-$27,15 mins-$40,20 mins-$55 plus free angel healing!!!Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IAM ONLINE TODAY TO GIVE YOU THE CLAIRITY THAT YOU NEED.

over 5 years ago
readingswithhez's photo

Hezekiah Lee Chatmon (readingswithhez)

46 posts

Let us take a look into the realm of thought and see why there is so much confusion. If you feel drawn to me give me a call.

over 5 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

Miss Tula I think you look very attractive. You seem like a very good reader.

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

THANK YOU REBO! AND MISSY JAY GOD BLESS YOU IN EVERYTHING YOU DO.

over 5 years ago
siobhandarroch's photo

Siobhan Darroch (siobhandarroch)

67 posts

I have always thought Ms. Tula looks lovely, beautiful..and she seems to want to help. :-) xxx

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

thank you and by the way your lovely as well lol, yeah I just feel like this person is just picking on me here and the thing is I have not even been online as much nor started to conversate with that person nor have even met in a chat…this person claims to know me and accuses my picture to be old,so ya I guess I’m hated because I’m favored lol and I’m good with clients as well,i have to think this person is stalking me to even state that my pic is “old”...but I don’t let it bother me cause I know god is on my side ;) and they can never steal my joy like it does for most..tootles darlin’ #wineveryday

over 5 years ago
missy_jay didn't upload a photo

missy_jay

30 posts