will my life get better

over 12 years ago

will my life ever get better. I watch everyone else get what they want love, kids, happiness and I am losing hope that it will ever happen for me.

over 12 years ago

cindy yes your life will get better. we all at some piont in our life have a bit of a strugle but keep the faith that things will get better. come chat with me and i’ll see whats in store for you. i feel positive about your future.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Cindy

You need to stop with your current mindset its not working in fact its attracting more negativity to you.

Forget the past its called that for a reason today is the first day of the rest of your life.

A good starting point is chanting (saying out loud) mantras which are positive affirmations what these do is change your current mindset which is burried deep within your subconscious mind. You will need to create your own mantras personal to you.

Here is the start of one

I am (think of something positive about you) I am (think of something you want to achieve) Because (think of a positive reason)

Say this out loud each day before you get up and any time you feel a negative thought coming on. I cannot tell you how long it will take to see change thats dependant on you and how quickly your subconscious mind adapts and of course how open to change you are.

You are the only one who can change your destiny no one else can do that for you.

Everything begins with just a thought just like a flower needs to be nurtured so does your mind feed it positive thoughts and you will see change in no time. It is difficult to survive in a negative environment and at present your mind is exactly that.

I would recommend you have a listen to the strangest secret audio this will certainly help you in ways I think will rebuild your self confidence and self esteem as I get the feeling these have had a bit of a knock.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Cindy,dont give up hope..usually its always the darkest before the light.your actions now will base your future.message me with your date of birth and ask a specific question.I will do a 3 card brief reading for you,free of charge.please email me.many blessings regardless-stacy

over 12 years ago
psychicannabell didn't upload a photo

PsychicGardeniaAnnabell (psychicannabell)

16 posts

hi hun i can see all for you please contact or email thanks god bless you

over 12 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

hey cindy, I see there is lot of confusion around you which is causing you a stress you you must avoid. Need clarity to on you future please do contact me for a live session asap.

god luck

over 12 years ago
psychicangel100's photo

Psychic Medium Karen (psychicangel100)

2 posts

Hi Cindy,

Be patient I see things changing for you, quite shortly. I can provide you with info, in which the time of change shall occur. Please feel free to contact for further details.