Feelins

over 5 years ago

I meat Jean-Daniel through other friends. I met through my friend Kat. She said that would be a good fit. We hung out a few times but also had a few arguments. He’ sporadically testing ppl to make them laugh.

JUs wanted to know why he’s beeing an asshole

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear please join me for detail about your issue i am here for clarity

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10 mins-$27,15 mins-$40,20 mins-$55 plus free angel healing!!!Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away and give you full details of this person and much more from spirit . I will give you the truth and much more . On line now Live chat I have specials today . I will ease your mind and tell you what is ahead for love and romance . what spirit show aorund you and if this person is any good for you . Blessings

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you have feelings for him and also soft corner in your heart but few things are there which you think not so good between both of you.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

Hi, Nadya,

I can offer you a free brief of details in chat. This my way of connecting and as well as proving my abilities to clients. Just stop by my room. However, I don’t answer questions in free chat, so if you want answers, take me in a paid session. I will not only answer your questions but I will help you and give you clarity to have a peace of mind. I will not sugar coat, so please be ready to hear the truth (whether it’s good or bad). If I am not online, you can message me and I will get back in touch with you shortly.

Blessings, Psychic Jane