Help

over 5 years ago
amina30 didn't upload a photo

amina30

1 post

I’ve been having dreams about 12/12/90 laying together but we haven’t spoke in almost a month is he thinking about me to? Is he still in love? Does he want to reach out but to afraid i don’t know what this means i wake up feeling alone

over 5 years ago

Hello, let me help you and give you full insight of his thoughts toward you and what he is thinking now. On line now . I read the spirit of the person and situation . I have specials today . I know I can help you . Blessings

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10 mins-$25,15 mins-$35,20 mins-$55 plus free angel healing!!!Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Yes dear he is thinking about you,please join me if you want detail about him

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you still love him so much and want to be with him but things are not going smooth between both of you.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

I HAVE OVER 40 YRS. EXP IN ALL PSYCHIC FIELDS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK A SESSION WITH ME TODAY , CALL ME.

over 5 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

This guy can be coYour feelings are very intense, never superficial. He tend to be either very angry or very sad or completely and totally happy. It seems like he’s always a mystery. However, his moods are deep, extreme and not always completely understood by himself or by those with whom he have to deal.

If you want to know more, like answers, take me in a paid session. However, I can provide you with more free details in free chat.