Hello desperate need of some insight

over 6 years ago

Hello ☺ my name is Ashleigh my dob is 26/8/90 a few years ago i discovered that i have some kind of 6 sense i realised this when i was going through emotional nd psychological abuse from my ex partner i am no longer with him i left him for me and my sons own good since leaving him my senses have become stronger over time and the more i educate myself about the psychic world my natural abilities are getting stronger and stronger by the day lately the couple of months i have really woken up to the fact that i defently have some phsychic abltiies there and i 100% believe this now after the things i have been experiencing i am pretty sure im going through a spritual awakening right now and i feel.like i have strong empath abilities i also feel i have other abltiies but i dont no what they are called as i haven’t researched all of the psychic ablties someone can have i defently know i have strong intuition and a fair amount of wisdom im a good judge of character i can tell if somone is being dishonest i pick up easily if somone is sad or happy there moods etc ive also had two fantails on different occurrences fly into my bedroom nd fly around in circles for a short time chirping away then fly out again also a prey mantis that was on my ceeling in my bedroom all day then the next day it was gone lately ive noticed animals are real drawn to me i dream in color nd my dreams are very vivid and feel so real when i wake up.. im very sensitive i can pick up on good and bad situations by the way i feel getting anxiety feeling on edge or uneasy. I can sese other peoples emotions at times. I have had recent experiences of feeling i im being watched by a sprit heating ramdom knocks nd noises at nighttimes when its dark i have ringing sounds or popping noises tht i cn hear at times for a short amount of time. I feel like a loved one or someone o know thats passed away is leading me with guidance. I also feel sudden temperature drops in rooms or wherever i am it will. Be freezing cold all of a sudden. I know some things without knowing how i know that bit of information it jus comes to me not all time but yeah these are some of the main psychic ablties thar i have been experiencing quiet intensely unexpectedly lately its very overwhelming and a bit scary at the same time if you can help give me some advice and guidance insight etc that woukd be muchly appreciated. I feel i could be an empath nd i feel these other phsychic ablties i have i just dont no all the nmes of them so if you could pls tell me what psychic ablties i may have by my experiences i have described that wud b good thankyou xxx

over 6 years ago
anna212's photo

♥Love Readings By Ann♥ (anna212)

6 posts

if you need help on getting to know what you can do with your abilities please call me I can help you trigger the right ones I would love to hear from you thank you

Ann,

over 6 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear i am here to solve your all issue i will tell you only truth so come for clarity

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full insight and details on all of your concerns through spirit and much more . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today. Blessings

over 6 years ago
advisorautumn's photo

Advisor Autumn (advisorautumn)

80 posts

Hi Ashleigh. Thanks for opening up to us here on Bitwine.

I do see a lot has been going on in your world lately and that there have been many different changes. You are going through what I would simply call a spiritual awakening. It will cause you to be paranoid, anxious, unsure, etc. Trust your gut. Your third eye is slowly but surely opening and I know you feel it too!

There is someone from your past life that IS guiding you. You picked up on that very well. I had a similar experience.

I would love to tell you more on what I see for you. Please contact me ASAP.

Xo Autumn

over 6 years ago
stormyrain417 didn't upload a photo

stormyrain417

47 posts

If I were you if you think you have all those feelings, maybe try to do a reading on a family or friend see if anything is coming true before you do a reading on someone else. And between it will be nice if you didn’t have run-on sentences :)