Finally gone

over 5 years ago

Had to put my foot Down to get her out of mine and my boyfriend’s life. Had to be the bad girlfriend and tell my boyfriend that enough is enough and to not be friends with her anymore. She loves him, and keeps pulling on him, so she just can’t stay in his life or ours. She decided to text me after that, I didn’t read it, blocked her straight off. I’m sure she will talk shit about me. Will she be out of our life for good now??

over 5 years ago
insights_with_desiree's photo

Desiree Davis (insights_with_desiree)

59 posts

She will be soon but she isn’t done just yet im sorry i can feel your frustration with her and the tension its causing in your relationship you just have to ride out this storm that shes brewing

over 5 years ago
madamesonya's photo

psychic guide spiritual healer (madamesonya)

36 posts

well sweetheart I see her returning it seems she’s jealious of your relationship and will do a lot more to tear you two apart

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

It’s a good move to fight for your relationship. It is also important how he will react from now on. I will be happy to take a look for you.

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

dear join me for detail about your issue i will definitely give you clarity

over 5 years ago

Well consult me and i am sure you will be answered, though fighting for your relationship is a good thing.

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10 mins-$30,15 mins-$40,20 mins-$55 plus free angel healing!!!Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see if she is gone for good , and what is ahead for you and your boyfriend and much more of good . I read the spirit of a person thoughts and give you the truth. On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings