Will I truly be able to tap into my spiritual gifts

over 5 years ago
unpopular_007's photo

unpopular_007

1 post

Hi I’m having a rough time with understanding dreams or messages from my guides it’s very frustrating I’d like some clarity about allot I’m able to do it seems when I’m not thinking about it I can do things

over 5 years ago

When you are focusing you are using a different part of your mind and it leaves in a different state with different brain waves. This is why meditation is offend recommended for anxiety and stress relief. Using your intuition is like any other skill…the more you use it, the easier it becomes. There are many schools of thought on the best ways of working with your guides. For me personally, I realized I was doing it a long time before I was even conscious of it. I’d be happy to chat with you about your development!

Be well, Pixie

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

You can read about them to some extent; there are classic dreams and archetypes. But I found that your own perception is the most important. I got the image of a bear, an animal that is seen as impulsive and aggressive, but since I love bears, for me it meant strength, power. So you have to trust your own perception on things and start from there. Good luck!

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY AS IAM ONLINE FOR YOU

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me give you full insight and details on all of your questions and help through spirit and see what spirit show around you . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . I know I can help you with your concerns and much more . Blessings

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10 mins-$30,15 mins-$40,20 mins-$55 plus free angel healing!!!Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️