best guy friend love or hate?

over 5 years ago
janetteshadow14's photo

janetteshadow14

6 posts

my best guy friend said mean thing to me.but I feel h loves me and we are soulmates?how does he really feel?i havent hurd from him since January! my birth name:janette Fabiola medina silva my married name:janette cortez dob dec.10,1990 his:frank glen Stephenson dob:oct,10,1977

over 5 years ago

Hi Janette,

I’m sorry that he was unkind to you. I would like to like at the situation between the two of you if you wish to chat. My price is reduced this weekend!

I can help you make sense of the situation.

Be well, hun. Pixie

over 5 years ago

That’s just the way he shows his feelings, hes a very all over the place guy i feel and is still growing up but i feel deep down he will open up soon call me now!

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you love this guy very much and want to be with him but things are not going smooth between both of you.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
readingswithhez's photo

Hezekiah Lee Chatmon (readingswithhez)

46 posts

He doesnt have the filter, it is what was projected to him when he was growing up. The men in his family speak this way. They dont think or consider others feelings because that is the way they are. Stuck in his ways

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear please join me i tell you what is actual feeling towards you

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW?