I need to know the truth

over 5 years ago

Me and my ex have been rocky my dob is 6/14/89 his name is Taje Johnson 11/27/92 he says he wants to be back with me but I don’t know how to feel is it a connection or is he telling me more lies will we ever be together do he seriously love me like he says he do will he ever commit or should I move on??? Please help or any referrals to great psychics thanks

over 5 years ago

Hi Marquita,

I’m sorry you are going through a tough time right now. I would be glad to help you. I am always honest with my clients, and my reviews speak for themselves. Feel free to give me a call if you have any questions.

Be well, Pixie

over 5 years ago

Waiting

over 5 years ago

hi there I have a strong connection with the name and dobs that you have provided I will be able to help you oit and get clarity for you and see hwta the future has in dtore for you with him

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you the truth what the spirit show if he will be true or not for the future with you , I will give you full insight and details through spirit and much more , I have specials today . On line now Live chat. Blessings

over 5 years ago

over 5 years ago
readingswithhez's photo

Hezekiah Lee Chatmon (readingswithhez)

46 posts

give me a call please i will let you know what he feels and how to go about things

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

You should stay dear but please join me how you will get truth about him