Question

over 6 years ago

I’m so tired of being single I been waiting for Mr right but all I been getting is Mrwrong I just feel like I deserve what everyone has and that’s love will I ever have that

over 6 years ago

Bday February 2 1983

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are still connected to your past.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will hep you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
mslina's photo

mslina

33 posts

Let go of the past. Don’t let your limiting beliefs stop you from finding a Mr Right. Change your mindset and start to attract your soul mate.

Trust me, he is out there!

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead for you around Mr Right , where know his direction and stable. i will give you only what the spirit show and what you have to change , to bring the right man , and know when he come in . On line now -Live chat specials today . Come in and let me ease your mind for the future on romance . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Hi Ashley,

I can tell you from doing this work, more people than not are in similar situations as yourself. It’s frustrating and can be sad, but do truly believe that this waiting time is for a number of reasons. The timing is not only for you, but for that “right” person as well to line up with you. There are lessons to be learned in the mean time.

If you you wish to speak in detail about your situation specifically, I’d be glad to chat with you. Give me a call! You can see via my profile I have great references and only provide the truth to my clients. I’d love to hear from you!

Best wishes and bright blessings, Pixie

over 6 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

You do deserve love and all the good things in life you are searching for, dear Ashley. I can take a look – who will be the best partner for you.