I have a question

over 5 years ago
keekee13 didn't upload a photo

keekee13

10 posts

I talk to Psychic’s who say that my friend he’s emotionally attached to a girl he’s sleeping with but not in love. So can u be emotionally attached to someone but not love them

over 5 years ago
psychic_advisor_shannon didn't upload a photo

ღ♥Advisor Shannon♥ღ (psychic_advisor_shannon)

25 posts

Hi keekee, Yes it is entirely possible to be emotionally attached to someone without feeling love. It is a very complicated feeling. I could look deeper into the situation if you’d like. Feel free to contact me at any time :)

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME FOR MORE INDEPTH DETAILS! I HAVE OVER 40YRS. EXP IN EVERY PSYCHIC FIELD! YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, I HAVE ANSWERS!

over 5 years ago
missy_jay didn't upload a photo

missy_jay

30 posts

Try estrella3…she sees things that actually happen like it has for me and the details she picks up are uncanny

over 5 years ago
keekee13 didn't upload a photo

keekee13

10 posts

Thanks for the heads up missy -jay

over 5 years ago

missy_jay

30 posts

That’s ok…ignore her negative reviews ok hun because I can assure you, I’ve been a member here for years, I’ve tried nearly every psychic here but what this woman can see is INCREDIBLE! A true clairvoyant, she doesn’t ask for dob, only names and she taps in with details, specific details, not generic ones. A prediction she made in 2016 has come to pass and noone else saw it but her but it’s happening now

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear please join me for truth and clarity

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IAM ONLINE RIGHT NOW TO TAKE YOUR CALL. IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE CLAIRITY ON YOUR SITUATION PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE CONCIDERING THIS MATTER.

over 5 years ago

missy_jay

30 posts

LOL! ^

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you do care for him so much and really want to know is this true or not but not much sure about it.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and give you accurate insight and details . Yes a man can be like that or a woman . I only read the spirit of the person and thoughts and feelings . and give you the truth and much more. On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Come in and let me give you the truth through spirit of his real feelings . Blessings

over 5 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

if he’s sleeping with her its more like a physical attachment.

over 5 years ago
mslina's photo

mslina

33 posts

Men can sleep more than one woman. Unlikely women, men can separately love/emotional attachment and sex. Sex is just sex. But, a man will choose only one a high value woman.