I feel lost

over 6 years ago

Lately I been feeling lost like if the guy I’m seeing is loosing interest in me , I’m going thru a lawsuit and I just don’t know how things will end with this situation. What can i expect from love department? Financial situation will it improve ? I’m dalia eden torres 3-21-88

over 6 years ago
readingswithhez's photo

Hezekiah Lee Chatmon (readingswithhez)

46 posts

Dalia give me a call, i want to discuss with you what i am feeling. Feelings of playing dirty.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead around lawsuit , and romance and relationship and changes . I see a lot through spirit and will give you the truth and what to avoid around you , and how to move forward . through spirit . Come in and let me ease your mind , I have specials today . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Playing dirty?

over 6 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

I would love to help you out. Come see me if you are interested. Of course, please check out my page first to see if you like my method. ;)

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you never want to lose this guy but have a fear in your back mind to take his attitude.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
missy_jay didn't upload a photo

missy_jay

30 posts

Have you ever tried estrella3? She’s amazing!!

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Dear you are not loosing you will win,come to me for detail

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx❤️

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

Hi Dalia! It seems to me that your feelings of being lost come from within. We can talk about your partner and your financial future, but more important seems to be your self-development, so you can successfully respond to the challenges of life. I would be honored to take a look for you and offer some advice.

over 5 years ago
mslina's photo

mslina

33 posts

First, focus on what your needs. Take one step at the time!