Hey question

over 6 years ago

Hey my name is Ashley bday 02021983 so I ran into a ex lover today his bday is 12/08/1984 he walk into my job but he didn’t know I work there he gave me a hug we talk for a brief second and we walk away we haven’t seen each other in a year and two months we didn’t exchange number but I really wanted to will he come back to my job to try to reconcile with me

over 6 years ago

Meant 12/05/1980

over 6 years ago
insights_with_desiree's photo

Desiree Davis (insights_with_desiree)

59 posts

at first glance i do not see a reconciliation in the next 7 days if you would like we can do a full read using tarot to look further along your timeline and see when he will come back and what your next move should be

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

Nothing happen without any reason in the world.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see his thoughts , and will he reconcile with you and come back . I will give you the truth on what is in the future through spirit . On line now -Live chat – I have specials today . Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for a full life love and career reading $10 for 19mins