Whats my bestfriends problem?

over 6 years ago

If this post sounds familiar, I had deleted my whole account by accident and my prior post of this got deleted on here to. Had to make new one. Im Laura(9/19/81) my friend Jean(11/21/81) and I had been getting into fights, since 2017 and continued into 2018. She has been all sorts of angry, because there is a man from my past who is separated from his wife who came back into my life. She has been telling me for a while that she does not support me ever marrying a divorced man, and that she would never come to my wedding. March 10th was the 1st time I came out & told her that it no longer bothers me, that u don’t support me and that I respected it. In I fact I told her its just giving me confidence & motivating me to feel good about myself. She then came out & said she would not go to the ceremony but would come to the reception, We hung up the phone. March 14th I confronted her about what she said because I was confused. She asked me if she really said that, I told her yes & she said if I said that I must of been sleeping, cause I would never support this marriage with a divorced man. March 17th she told me she had never made that comment, “she would not come to the ceremony but would come to the reception”. She then said I’m making stuff up & that I cant be trusted I was angry I’m not making anything up, she does not want to be held accountable for what she said. Sometimes I don’t no if I want to be friends with her anymore this seems to be continuously im tired of it, thinking about recording her/mine conversations to prove I’m innocent, I think I have a hutch. Just because she don’t support something, it don’t give her a right to treat me poorly. I don’t think she is envious of me because, she is married with kids and I don’t have either. Can you give me some detail on whats going on here, and why she is acting this way towards me after 20yrs of friendship?

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see she does not take you as you think about her and she want something which you didn’t do that.I will tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
stormyrain417 didn't upload a photo

stormyrain417

47 posts

Hey. I was on the same page with you before with one of my good friends from high school. She got pregnant at a very young age and wanted my support from her husband, because she got worried from her family if her family will accept the pregnancy before marriage. Her boyfriend got mad at me because I didn’t support them and didn’t attend their wedding. It took them over 10 years to forgive me. From the experience that they had with me, if that friend can’t support you from beginning to end she not a good friend. But if that person keeps coming back to your life that means they will forgive the past. Hope this answers your question. Divorce man could mean a lot of things maybe something happened to his past marriage that it didn’t work out, but I hope he will change from it. You need to know more about his past and make sure he won’t divorce you before you marrying this man. That is probably why your best friend is worried because she don’t want him to divorce you and make you unhappy throughout the marriage. You can think of it as a positive way or a negative way why she offensive about it.

over 6 years ago

Thanks stormy, for your advice on this. Yes you are right sometimes I look at this in a positive and negative way at the same time, but she is really getting on my nerves about this, and she is taking it way to far. Good luck to as well dear.

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 03/19/18-03/26/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. MARCH Specials!

over 6 years ago
readingswithhez's photo

Hezekiah Lee Chatmon (readingswithhez)

46 posts

The energy i am feeling from this question and post is Envy if you feel drawn to me, please give me a call i will go into things and tell you what she really is feeling. The entire energy feels very childish, and not sincere let me take a further look into the situation give me a call.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full insight and details and insight . I will give you the truth and much more . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 6 years ago

First, 50% of marriages end in divorce.

Second, a good friend will not judge you – no matter what.

Third, you have to live your life. If someone wants to stand on top of your back in order to make themselves feel taller – you don’t need that type of individual in your life.

Yes, it’s a sad thing losing a friend after 20 years and there is probably a lot more going on here, I’m already picking up on jealousies but they might not be the kind you are expecting.

Take care of yourself and never let someone else stand in the way of your dreams or your heart!

over 6 years ago

Thanks for all your help.

over 5 years ago

Oh wow just read your story, this seems very intense and long. Sorry you are going through this, it does seem like its really sad.