Intuition

over 6 years ago
biggreeneyes didn't upload a photo

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

I’m currently in a long distant relationship- but my gut tells me someone from my past will try to re-enter I FEEL IT—can anyone describe, w/ hair color, body size, age if they see another man trying to restart with me? The man I’m in a long distant relationship with is very tall 6’4. slim dark hair green eyes. Very intelligent, individual. Curious about what I’m feeling about this because it’s STRONG been feeling it for a few days now.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and give you the truth and when this person will enter back into your life , through spirit . I will give you the truth and much more on your romance and relationship .Blessings

over 6 years ago

You do have a special esp gut feeling, and its always lead you right in the past, I know exactly which direction you should go and whose worth your time and heart dear contact me now.

over 6 years ago
biggreeneyes didn't upload a photo

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

I went online yesterday to look for the “one” I think is coming back in. He blocked me. But yet he unblocked me a month ago- I check when I “feel” his presence around me. He’s hidden himself from my view which leads me to believe yes, he’s feeling this again along with me. This connection is beyond anything I’ve experienced with anyone. We are linked somehow mentally. Yet, im dating a wonderful loving man now. But have such a strong overwhelming pull toward “this one”. It’s like something awakens inside of me

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you both are still connected.Whatever you was with anyone but your heart always asked for him bcz you feel a very special connection only with him.I will check for you and tell you more about him after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IAM ONLINE NOW TO TAKE YOUR CALL IF YOU WOULD LIKE A ONE ON ONE SESSION WITH ME IAM AVAIL TO YOU!