HE is soooo stubborn

over 6 years ago
tk729 didn't upload a photo

SSS729 (tk729)

4 posts

My ex is so stubborn, im trying to wait for him to reach out but it seems like he never will!

over 6 years ago
psychicodessa's photo

Psychic_Odessa (psychicodessa)

44 posts

Hi, Im online come chat with me :)

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full insight on your ex through spirit and give you the truth when he will and how to make him reach out to you from spirit and much more . On line now -Live chat – I have specials today . Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

an ex means someone from the past. why would he reach out? seriously, not trying to be facecious.

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IAM ONLINE RIGHT NOW TO TAKE YOUR CALL! IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, I HAVE ANSWERS!

over 6 years ago

IM online come chat and never put ur life on hold for someone else u r giving them way to much control

over 6 years ago
tk729 didn't upload a photo

SSS729 (tk729)

4 posts

I feel that he will reach out and i have been told by several advisors that he will so that is what i am referring to and people from the past reach out for many reasons in our lives.

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 03/19/18-03/26/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. MARCH Specials!

over 6 years ago

IM not disagreeing that he may reach out come chat so we can go further in depth

over 6 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear join me for detail about him i will tell you truth and accurate

over 6 years ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now and try my 10$—♥ 10 MINS HONEST ACCURATE ANGEL GUIDANCE ♥

over 6 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

Your ex-boyfriend seemed to have been very stubborn at the very beginning but at the time, he seemed to have put the time and energy towards you. However, he gradually pulled away and you didn’t realize until he has mentioned about his personal problems. There’s a lot to this that I am seeing. I understand the bigger picture and is willing to give you answers but you’d have to take me in a paid session. I will offer you a detailed reading.