Nuts over here!

over 6 years ago

Going nuts over here need a serious psychic to work with me, every time I decide to move on from F 11/05/98 I always have dreams with him, the dreams are usually us making up or kissing or affectionate, but the overall message being don’t give up. I never dream about people I know, so it’s hard to understand why every time I try to let go something is trying to stop. I’m m 17/02/98

over 6 years ago

Hello dear and welcome

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into your reading through the spirit and give you full insight and details on all of your questions on this dream and much more. On line now -Live chat – I have specials today . Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 03/12/18-03/19/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. MARCH Specials

over 6 years ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx

over 6 years ago
readingswithhez's photo

Hezekiah Lee Chatmon (readingswithhez)

46 posts

has alot to do with upbringing i feel, you both come from similar if not the exact same walks of life. Give me a call lets take a further look into this.