Should I contact him first

over 6 years ago
harshi didn't upload a photo

harshi

35 posts

I’m R, ( Aries). I didn’t see my crush D,( cancer) since last 6 weeks. Doesn’t he want to see me? Is he trying to go away from me?

over 6 years ago
mslina's photo

mslina

33 posts

NO! You don’t have to remind him that you’re exist!

over 6 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

Hi R! :) We can look into his feelings, thoughts and actions in regards to your connection. Let’s chat and I would be happy to offer an answer for your questions.

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

I say yes. No better way to get your answer than from him directly. good luck

over 6 years ago
readingswithhez's photo

Hezekiah Lee Chatmon (readingswithhez)

46 posts

He is a runner, scared. he sits and reads. Thinks he is in deep thought often about everything tends to worry that he will ruin things. So he became distant. Reassurance is what i see. Bad past.

over 6 years ago

harshi

35 posts

Anyone else

over 6 years ago

harshi

35 posts

I sent him friend request but he didn’t accept it. Doesn’t he want to talk to me?

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

when I said “yes” to contacting him first(in the response above), that meant his response(or lack of) will answer your question. Well his lack of response should tell you he is not interested. simple as that.

over 6 years ago

I’m sorry Harshi but I have to agree with Rebo here.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what his feelings are toward you , . I will give you the truth what to avoid with him , and when things will changes around your relationship and much more. I will give you the truth through spirit . what the is thinking . On line now -Live chat. I have specials today . Blessings

over 6 years ago
mslina's photo

mslina

33 posts

Let me tell you based of my experience…

Men do what he wants and he hasn’t interested to contact you then he doesn’t, period! I wouldn’t send a friend request, especially on that FB/social networks and it’s huge NO! This is why 90% of women on this planet are so desperately needy and kept chasing men. Lol. Sorry to say that.