Ex coming back ?

over 6 years ago
newhere2018 didn't upload a photo

newhere2018

5 posts

I have had several psychics tell me my ex is coming back . Are they able to see time frames ? Is he really even coming back or he has moved on ? And so should I?

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are still connected to him but things are not going smooth between both of you.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see if ex is coming back and see what spirit show around his thoughts toward you and much more. I have specials today . let tell you the truth and what is ahead through spirit . On line now I know I can help you today . Blessings

over 6 years ago

He is going to come back my dear, but when he does you have to choose between him and a brand new man that is going to enter your life, you need to follow your heart and go with your gut feeling, its always been right all your life.

-Clara

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IF YOU DO NOT WANT A SUGAR COATED READING THEN CALL ME. IF YOU SEEK CLAIRITY AND PEACE. PLEASE HAVE AN OPEN MIND TO THE TRUTH WHEN AND IF YOU DO DECIDE TO MAKE CONTACT WITH ME. I TELL YOU THE WAY THINGS ARE. SO, IF YOUR LOOKING FOR GUIDENCE AND COMPLETE DIRECTION IN YOUR LIFE THEN I CAN COUNSLE YOU.

over 6 years ago
readingswithhez's photo

Hezekiah Lee Chatmon (readingswithhez)

46 posts

There was no appreciation from his end. I feel this individual had such a way of making you feel like you were in the wrong. You went through great lengths to make it work, but it is his decision in the end. Almost as if you were a second option. Seems the friends and a social life were more important than you and what you do the future you had with him.

over 6 years ago
newhere2018 didn't upload a photo

newhere2018

5 posts

I don’t want a generic answer that’s there to just please me . I want the truth whether it hurts or not .

over 6 years ago
onyiella didn't upload a photo

onyiella

1 post

I’ve also been told that my ex will come back to me in April he’s 23/01/1995/4 and I’m 24/12/1997. Are these readings real. Will my ex really come back to me and will I get to marry him

over 6 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for a full life love and career reading $10 ty.

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IAM ONLINE RIGHT NOW TO GIVE YOU THE ANSWER YOU NEED NOT THE ANSWER YOU WOULD HEAR FROM SOMEONE ELSE.