:(((((

over 6 years ago

The long distant relationship I’m in is HARD :(((........ We miss each other!!!! When will this be more ? earlier, I told him I missed him and wanted to be with him—he feels the same….. I would love to get married but im at the point I just want to be with him and not visit him and leave!!! . I’m ready to live with him :(((

over 6 years ago
insights_with_desiree's photo

Desiree Davis (insights_with_desiree)

59 posts

the best thing for you to do is tell him bring it up casually tell him you hate being apart an how much time and money it would save you both by living together do not push the issue too hard just implant the idea in his mind. let me know if you would like a full reading on your relationship I’m available

over 6 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

I understand your situation. A long distance relationship is usually hard, because there is a need for intimacy, touching, looking into each other’s eyes when you speak – in general the need to experience everyday life together. In this situation talking openly about every aspect is the best way counterattack the distance. I can take a look at how your relationship develops in the future and offer some advice.

over 6 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear join me for detail about his thinking and about your relation if you need truth come to me

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IAM HERE WHENEVER YOU WANT TO SPEAK TO ME ONE ON NE. I HAVE OVER 40 YRS EXP IN ALL MATTERS. IF YOU ARE CONSTANTLY THINKING OF HOW YOUR LIFE WILL BE OR WHERE IT IS YOUR GOING, OR JUST NEED SOME EXTRA CLAIRITY,THEN IAM THE ONE YOU NEED TO SPEAK TO! ASK ABOUT MY SPECIALS THAT ARE AVAILIBLE.

over 6 years ago

Things are being discussed now. We had an issue earlier. We are both very stubborn but I bent because I communicate better than him. He’s very articulate but doesn’t know what to say when I’m upset. I just told him I wanted to be apart of his life—now we will wait….. prayers this goes the way I want ❤️

over 6 years ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx

over 6 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear come to me for clarity and accurate about his thinking and about your relationship.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me give you full insight on your relationship through spirit and when you and him will be together and for the future . I know I can help you through spirit .On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Changes – Come in and let me ease your mind now . Blessings