Messy Divorce

over 6 years ago
lesntay's photo

lesntay

1 post

I’m divorcing my husband and he has a girl friend yet we have a deep connection as well as a strong sexual connection. Will we ever be intimate again?

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

if you give in to this two timer’s insatiable love for sex then yes.

over 6 years ago
insights_with_desiree's photo

Desiree Davis (insights_with_desiree)

59 posts

you will have the opportunity to be yes… should you do it? i suppose its up to you hun but it’ll just make it hurt more when he walks away again i would like to read your cards and help you hun feel free to contact me for a reading if interested

over 6 years ago
selenastar09's photo

selena (selenastar09)

253 posts

Hi there lesntay i can and Will help you! let get give you the insight and clarity you need to male the right decision and to see what to except from the future from this, i can spiritually tap into his inner thoughts feelings and intentions letting you know how to go about everything, message me for more privacy and more info

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away and give you the answers to your questions through spirit . I will give you the truth and much more . On line Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

THERES MORE TO IT THEN JUST THAT. I SEE OTHER THINGS THAT ARE WELL KNOWN TO BOTH OF YOU. CALL ME TODAY FOR MORE INSIGHT.

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are still connected to him and there are many more between both of you.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you