Aniexty

over 6 years ago

I was pulled out of work for my aniexty, one of the reason I am anxious is that I am afraid I am going lose this one guy my name is Kelly dob is 62084 and his name is Donald 92388 I spoke with his mom tonight he was out with another playing pool! Are they just friends or is something more should I move on? He told me I have his support!

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

I SEE A GREAT DEAL IN EVERYTHING THAT YOUR FEELING. CALL ME TO HAVE COMPLETE COMPRHENTION ON THIS MATTER AS IT WILL AFFECT YOU!

over 6 years ago

Hi, there let my Guides and Angels to bring you answers and guidance on your situation, please join me for a chat I’m online now.Love and light.George

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi Dear,

I see things are not as simple as see but the good thing is,not out of control till yet.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Hello, let me help you now through spirit and give you full insight what= this spirit show around you and him , and i will help you to ease your mind . I have specials today, Please come in now so I can help you . Live chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Hey hun good luck with this situation but try not to allow ANYONE to get in the way of your work!

over 6 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

online!!

over 6 years ago
insights_with_desiree's photo

Desiree Davis (insights_with_desiree)

59 posts

I’m online now if you want to chat we can look into your relationship and discuss ways to control you anxiety such as using lavender oil on a cotton ball and keeping in on you to bring a sense of calm when you need it most