ex

over 13 years ago

David and i spilt up last sept 2009 there not a day i dot think of him

many questions like does he regret ending it, does he think of me will he contact me will we reunite???

over 13 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

i would love to address this in a chat session will need your date of birth and his this will be more than 3min to address it possibly could be handled in 10 deal i will say this you have an over powering issue with they way you speak and i fell that this made david uncomfortable

over 13 years ago
madam_amour didn't upload a photo

MADAM AMOUR (madam_amour)

35 posts

Hi My Dear I Would Like You To Contact Me Live Chat I Have Things I Have To Talk To You About I Hope To Speak To You Soon Godbless

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hello dear im sorry to hear what your going thru … i would love to help you i reunite many lovers and show fast accurate results love is one of my best interest contact me now if you want accuracy and want this man back let me help you today ill bring him back to you contact me live for more details ..no scam no games love all truth call now hope to hear from you soon

over 13 years ago
ask_jessica's photo

Jessica Kelly (ask_jessica)

25 posts

Contact me today for a 45 minute session for only $20! Plus you get five minutes for free so that is a total of 50 minutes for $20.00! Hope to hear from you soon! -AskJessicaKelly If you can’t get in touch with me on bitwine, or it doesn’t show I am online at Bitwine.com, leave a message on Bitwine and you will get the same 50 minute session for half off!

over 13 years ago

Hello Gillian

i am victoria and im here to help you gain a true understanding of your situation and give you your situation my all.

contact me today for the truth and peace of mind, all sessions start free until you are ready to hire!!