Can this be saved?

over 6 years ago

Can my relationship be saved? Im at the end. Im angry, frusted, pissed. But most of all im disappointed.

over 6 years ago
jdg's photo

JDG (jdg)

1 post

You are so young and life is too short to be unhappy. If you feel like it is unsavable then bow out gracefully.

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

THERE ARE MANY SPIRITS AROUND YOU AND YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES. CALL ME TODAY, OR MAKE AN APPT TO SPEAK TO ME.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see if this relationship can be save . I will read this person thoughts and feelings and see where it goes and what is ahead for you and him . I have specials today . I see it is a lot of hurt and negative around the spirits . Come in and let me ease your mind . Blessings

over 6 years ago

As long as you have done everything in your power to bring peace to the situation, the rest is up to the Universe. You’ll be exactly where you need to be and with whom.

over 6 years ago

You know you deserve better than this, you have so much good to give to the right man. He will always be apart of your life but he put you through so much…and you dont have anymore time to waste in your life being sad and hurt.

over 6 years ago

I dont know why its so hard to let him go. Ive invested too many years. He gave up on himself and mayb i feel i should help him save himself from himself. What am i so scared of?

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

You are right its hard to let him go bcz you see those years which you invested but just think about those many years which are waiting for in future.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
insights_with_desiree's photo

Desiree Davis (insights_with_desiree)

59 posts

you put your energy and time into helping him and showing you care and he hasn’t shown any appreciation or retribution to your attempts at all there are reasons behind this and I can look further into it if you like. I will leave you with this piece of advice sometimes you have to save yourself and sometimes the people you care about most are the ones that will hurt you the most

over 6 years ago

Im just waiting for him to leave. Im ready for him to leave. All we do is argue, i cant stand to be around him, everything he says and does annoys me, i don’t even really want to have sex anymore with him…..its done.

over 6 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear please join me for your relation i will tell you about your relation how it will be good?