I need help with a dream

over 6 years ago

Hi I am looking for some help working out a dream. forum posts are best for me. I dreamt I was in a house with my mum and there was a banging ghost that you couldnt see. IT started to really annoy my mum and then me. My reaction was to get angry and my body vibrated all over and I started the lift off the ground as I screamed. Then I woke up

over 6 years ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you with the dream and give you full accurate insight , through spirit . I will give you the truth what it means and much more. I have specials today . Come in and let me ease your mind . On line now – Live chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago

this kind of thing should not be talked about in an open forum honestly, please message me in inbox [where it is free]

this dream is speaking deeply about unlocking some things and some things to be worried about.

over 6 years ago

I agree with spiritualjade that there seems to be something much darker underlying the dream’s meaning. It seems heavily emotional and like your dream was trying to help you release this energy.

The ghost stands out to me, though. It seems like there could be some paranormal activity going on around you and your mother in a real way externally to the situation that is showing through in the dream-state.