Why didn’t he give me closure ?

over 6 years ago

Met this man online 18 years ago went on a date he became romantically aggressive at the end we broke up He never said goodbye or gave me closure for us I tried to say sorry but he wouldn’t talk to me and returned my love letters he would call me 1 am on the house phone and hang up Messed up calls and returning my letters for 18 years Now I found out he’s married and has a kid No closure ? Why ? Any help is appreciated Thanks His name is mike Valchuk he took his wife name his real name is mike Crowe my name is Victoria tang I’m British he’s Canadian.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full insight and details through spirit much more about this man why he didn,t give you a closer ,and return your letter . I will give you the truth through spirit of his thoughts. On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Come in and let me ease your mind . Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are still connected to him but things are not going smooth between both of you.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Hi,

My name is Angel & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Let’s have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

INTERSETING SITUATION! I SPECIALIZE IN MATTERS SUCH AS THIS! I HAVE OVER 40 RS. EXP IN THESE FIELDS. CALL ME TODAY FOR A SESSION.