Don’t get me wrong

over 6 years ago

I love this website I think I have gotten too many readings from different psychics on the same topic about me and my ex 11/27/1992 and mine 6/14/1989 some say we will get back together some day we will get married some say we will have more children some say we have an connection some say there are other woman some say there are not other woman and he will come back to me or loves me.. some say I will find love from someone else..I’ve connected with the psychics but he is really angry with me I can’t ask no questions he ignores me and don’t ever say he loves me.. I really have doubts of us getting back together and I do believe someone has his attention.. I’ve tried to believe all this but the way he treats me shows me different I’m soo lost I’m just gonna leave him alone but it’s so hard when you love someone plus we have a daughter together so I have to see him this hurts

over 6 years ago
psychicodessa's photo

Psychic_Odessa (psychicodessa)

44 posts

Hi I’m online come chat with me

over 6 years ago

Ok

over 6 years ago
lovelyy's photo

lovelyy

66 posts

Who have you had readings with?

over 6 years ago

Mystic Kelly the golden oracle

over 6 years ago

Marva.lee and Love renowned

over 6 years ago

Like I said they are lovely ladies just some said the same some said different I guess I gotta wait for stuff to past it’s just my ex don’t show no signs of us getting back together he is mean as ever but that’s what I was told we will get back together

over 6 years ago
lovelyy's photo

lovelyy

66 posts

You should try Dino

over 6 years ago

Who is Dino

over 6 years ago
lovelyy's photo

lovelyy

66 posts

I agree with Natasha, many of those psychics that copy and paste advertising jusy changed a word here and there aren’t as legit (My opinion) I enjoy reading with psychic dino and Ms. Ann too, hoy just need to find that one person you really feel is connected to your situation w/o sugercoating things

over 6 years ago

I agree with Natasha and lovelyy… Psychicreader and Dino are both great and I absolutely LOVE Avalon Star and Raven Star my new favorite who I’ve been using for awhile is Psychic Ari omg I love her! Just find you someone who connects well with you and your life and stick with them. Form you a good relationship with one or two and that’s all you need. It Will budget friendly as well as keeping your sanity. Good Luck To Ya!

over 6 years ago

Thank you all for your insight I do appreciate it soo much I did put a whole lot of my business on this reform but nomore I have already checked out Dino I’m gonna check the others out you recommended Emily thanks again guys