Annoying

over 6 years ago

I failed my driving licence for the 5th time, every time I ask a psychic if I will pass this time, they always say yes, but obviously doesn’t happen!!!!! Dob 17/02/98

over 6 years ago

I’m so sorry mama. :( Keep practicing!

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me see why you can,t pass this test and what you can do to pass it next time , through spirit . On line now Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 6 years ago

This is something that I feel a psychic reading wouldn’t be much help with, unfortunately. This is a situation that is almost entirely controlled by you and free will. I do feel that anxiousness plays a part in your failing and sometimes will “sabotage” you. In addition to rigorous practice, try to work on clearing your mind before the test of any extra emotional stuff that may be hindering you. As I understand me just saying “don’t be nervous” is a hard thing to do, so at the very least try to make sure your mind isn’t cluttered with any extra stuff.

over 6 years ago

You need to take a break from this, the only way to pass the license test and complete it, is to step away my dear and come back fully energized and rejuvenated with a fresh start, you wore your self out.

-Clara