Destiny

over 6 years ago

What’s my purpose in life Melissa 17/02/98

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away on your concerns around your destiny and future and much more . I will give you full insight and details , on what changes is coming in and for what change and people you need to avoid , to move forward through spirit . On line now Live chat -I have specials today. Come in and let me ease your concerns today . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Hi,

My name is Barbra & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago

“Purpose” is quite a loaded word, Melissa!

If you’re asking about why you are here, I believe this place is a testing ground to figure out what is good versus what isn’t so that we can have absolute bliss on the other side.

If you’re asking about what you should be doing, that’s more of a step by step type of question that would require careful insight and planning.

If you’re asking about having a sense of lethargy or a loss of direction, it’s a question that would also require a much more detailed look into what it is that you are lacking right now and what you would need to motivate you forward.

Stop by if you’d like to take a serious look into this inquiry.