Do I ignore his text this morning???

over 6 years ago

Ok, I have to know yes or no

I messaged 6 last night – he’s returned it 6 AM.

over 6 years ago

Any suggestions on how to handle this? HES a good person but pulls this every now and then

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

the games people play…..smh

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you a full accurate reading on your love life and what is ahead . I read the spirit of a person and see his thoughts and give you the truth . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 6 years ago
mslina's photo

mslina

33 posts

At that point, whether or not you ignore this man’s texts or wait for his text. Let him initiate you and come forward fully to you. If you don’t like his lack of attention, then, move on. Don’t settle for anything less when you want more.

over 6 years ago
xofireflyox's photo

Alleycat (xofireflyox)

40 posts

While it is tempting for you to want to jump at the chance to reply to him, he does not see you as a priority in his life right now. Definitely write him back but you don’t have to do it immediately each time.

over 6 years ago
mslina's photo

mslina

33 posts

Agree. Don’t be so available each time he reaches you out. Have your own life and keep busy!

over 6 years ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago

Hello my name is Clara,

As long as he is always making sure to contact you no matter how long in between is what matters, I have very good news for you my dear, call me now.