Damaged heart

over 6 years ago
newer.me didn't upload a photo

newer.me

15 posts

Will 10-20-1986 cheat on me 12-04-1992 again whether it will be emotional or physical or will he become a faithful man here on out?

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

I SEE A OT OF HURT INSIDE, BUT THATS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO WHERE TO TURN TO FOR THE REAL ANSWERS AND NOT SOME SUGAR COATED LIE! CALL ME LETS DO A SESSION.

over 6 years ago
psychic_sally_m didn't upload a photo

sally mitchell (psychic_sally_m)

31 posts

hello dear i would be happy to take a look into wills energies and answer you with honest answers!

your welcome to call me in live chat i am online now.

blessings sally

over 6 years ago

Hello,Let me see if this man will cheat on you again , and turn himself around and be faithful or not . On line now. I have specials today . I will give you the truth what is ahead and in his spirit for the future and much more. Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you love him so much and want to be with him but things are not going smooth between both of you.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for a full life love & career reading $10 special 99%acc

over 6 years ago

Hello,

I hate to be a cynic but a leopard very rarely changes its spots. There could be potential between you for a more open and honest relationship, but cheating is like an addiction for many people, a plan B or an escape route.

I’d take a look into the likelihood of this but also help to find ways of encouraging a successfully authentic communication between you going forward to lessen those chances.

over 6 years ago

Hi,

My name is Barbra & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards