What lies ahead for me in 2018?

over 6 years ago
teganb didn't upload a photo

teganb

2 posts

Hi, my name is Tegan. DOB: 9th Dec 1985. I am recently married. I have 3 children to 3 different dads. I have a step daughter who is 4. (My most recent child is a boy who is 6 months old and is mine and my husbands)

What I want to know is what I have in store for 2018? Work/love/spiritual growth/health/money etc. Truthfully I’m currently feeling a bit lost. Not very hopeful for the future and not really happy where I am… Also are there any messages for me from the other side?

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

I SEE MANY MANY STRUGGLES THAT YOU ENCOUNTERED AND ARE STILL GOING THROUGH A GREAT DEAL OF THEM. THERE ARE ALSO PATHWAYS THAT ARE BLOCKED! CALL ME TODAY FOR MORE INSIGHT.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away on all of your concerns and what the future will bring this year on all matters of your life . On line now -Live chat . I read the spirit and see what spirit have for you and changes . I have specials today . Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Hi Tegan :) I think you would be interested in my 2018 Theme special, take a look at my profile for its description. I wish you a wonderful 2018!

over 6 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for a full life love & career reading $10 special 99%acc