Mother in Law- to cut all ties? Or keep around?

over 6 years ago
teganb didn't upload a photo

teganb

2 posts

My name is Tegan and my husband is Angus. His mother Helen, has no one in her life anymore but my husband as she hurt them all one by one. I find her to be extremely manipulative and some things she has done I would say are plain evil. I believe she has Borderline Personality Disorder, but she would disagree. One of my children is her grandson. As she made a scene on Christmas this year- I decided she wasn’t welcome in my life anymore as I’d had enough after 2 years of her criticism and taking advantage of my kindness. I have tried so hard with her because I understand she comes from a place of pain- but she truly is an awful person to know. She has written me a letter apologising for Christmas. In it there are obvious lies. Does she believe her lies? Angus feels she is trying to further manipulate me into feeling sorry for her. I’m not sure how to feel. What is she trying to do? I don’t understand her motive? Should I ignore the letter and keep her out of my life? Is she bad news or is she harmless? Please help guide me. She is entitled and negative and I worry she will hurt our family. I know she loves her grandson but I also worry she will manipulate and hurt him if allowed in his life for long enough. Her son Angus is very damaged by her influence and still suffers daily. I don’t want that for my son too.What should I do? I’m pretty much looking for a “cut your losses and keep her gone” or “she will get better in time and won’t hurt your family” kind of response. it doesn’t have to be an elaborate response even though I’ve written an elaborate question lol. Thanks in advance for your time.

Kind regards, Tegan x

over 6 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

This is really about what you feel is best. And you already answered the question. You have to trust yourself and your own judgment. No one will tell you anything more than you just wrote.

over 6 years ago

You have to do what’s best for you, your husband, and your children. You are a very kind-hearted and compassionate person. You have empathy for Helen’s plight which is why you’ve been willing to put up with so much grief from her. However, I do feel that you are being guided to exercise some firm and healthy boundaries here, to protect yourself (and your children) from her negative behavior. Trust your instincts, mama bear! I’d be happy to chat further on this if you’d like.

Warm blessings xx -Violet

over 6 years ago

Hello, Please let me help you through spirit and give you full insight and what to avoid form her . and much more . On line now . Live chat . I will give you the truth what spirit show around this situation with your mother -law. I have specials this morning . Please come in and let me ease your concerns . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Hun you don’t have to decide what her motive is one way or another. Just let her go with love to keep that kind of energy away from you and you children. You see the result of her on your husband. Don’t create another generation of damaged because she is a broken person. It’s not your responsibility to accept it.

I wish you and your family well!

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 01/08/18-01/15/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. JANUARY Specials!

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HELLO, TEGAN. IAM AN EMPATH READER AND LOVE ADVISOR. FIRST AND FORMOST YES I CAN SEE THAT THIS IS A HUGE PROBLEM IN YOUR LIFE, BUT THIS IS SOMTHING THAT WON’T JUST GO AWAY! THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS THAT ARE SURROUNDING YOU BECAUSE OF THIS IT’S REALLY VERY DEEP AND GOES VERY FAR! IF YOU WOULD LIKE A ONE ON ONE SESSION WITH ME TODAY I WILL BE AVAILIBLE TO YOU FOR MORE STRAIGHT FOWARD ANSWERS AS I SEE YOU NEED. I DO NOT SUGAR COAT ANYTHING , SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME TODAY.

over 6 years ago

in my experience i have found that no ending is worth ending on a bad note, even if they are people that, try as hard as they may not to, seem to always bring trouble of some kind.

trouble follows the troubled but you have to ask if there is anything you can further teach or learn from her- if the answer is no then perhaps its time to just in love tell her you harbor no resentment and when the next time she is trying to get close to family events rolls around , use your gut and keep your distance accordingly.

Ending things badly or cutting things off just means dying off and its not possible to disconnect from people, we are always connected and a situation will come back around even if we took measures to stop it—it is best of ace it and deal and when all measures are exhausted then just distance.

I feel like you just need to decide how you feel about her in your heart. once thats done the rest will come together seamlessly on what you need to do.

If it doesnt, feel free to call me. We can look at her and how serious she is about being sorry. I do feel like she means some of it because she doesn’t have many people in her life and you are one of those people but we have to see what her real intentions are deep down.

til then; love, light, and peace for your family.

jade.xx

over 6 years ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx