✨Freewill

over 6 years ago
libra_xoxo didn't upload a photo

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

Any psychic here that doesn’t believe in freewill?? I’ve came across a page of someone who doesn’t but I lost the page.

over 6 years ago

Hi Pauline

I think the gift of predictions tells us what will happen. Period. From my perspective and what I see, sometimes I see there is more than one path ahead, and the events on each path and the timing also, depend on a choice of the querent, their specific actions (which also includes a certain advice). If the querent does this and that, certain things will happen. If not, others will. But this only happens in some situations; there are also many other situations when something will happen nevertheless. A part of the upcoming events in our life cannot be changed, while another part is subject to alternative paths.

I don’t use the concept of “freewill” in the sense that frewill changes a prediction. We either can predict the future, or we can’t. Yet nothing happens in this world in absolutes. First of all, it still is a mystery how and why we can predict the future, so there are many things about the whole phenomenon that escape us at the moment, things we are meant to discover and understand. The most fascinating part is the “why?”, why can we do that and how? Answering this question will change our view of the world and our ability to understand and control matter. Secondly, predictions can’t be made in absolutes because each one of us is human and none of us can always be in the best shape to interpret the signs we are seeing in a correct way. Sometimes, we are not meant to know the future for the querent is supposed to be surprised by it, to experience a certain reaction when it happens.

It is also important to understand that most predictions, either by tools or no tools, come as a puzzle in need of deciphering, the seer gets flashes, symbols, feels something, and it all happens with very different energy than in the awake state, and different brainwaves. No one lives in this state 100% of the time, for life in reality would become impossible in a physical body, so it is more of a gift that can be accessed with an energy shift, an energy similar to a trance state. Therefore, predictions are also in the art of deciphering these clues (the whole process is the main reason I like to read for other people, understanding the process and the passion to solve riddles).

In my opinion, a genuine (the person really has a gift for it and describes what they see) prediction is not happening because of the above reasons, and not the concept of freewill as used: 1. the seer fails to see there are alternative paths 2. the querent doesn’t follow the advice 3. the seer interpreted what they saw in a different way, out of human error 4. the querent is not supposed to know that answer 5. the whole mystery around the ability to predict the future goes beyond our full understanding.Yet :)

NOTE: sometimes the seer can be very gifted yet fail to see the alternative paths or misinterprets the signs because the reading is too fast or short or done under pressure, that’s why it’s best to take readings when we can chill, take it slowly and have enough time given to any question, and use relevant questions to fully benefit from that energy shift.

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

FREE WILL IS FREE WILL YOU CAN TRY TO TELL SOMEONE WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS EITHER RIGHT OR WRONG. WETHER THEY TAKE THE ADVICE OR NOT, IS COMPLEATETLY UP TO THEM. IT’S LIKE WHAT GOD SAID IN THE BIBLE.

over 6 years ago

If you want to look at it from a grandiose perspective, if everything is based on the law of causality, then nothing we do is ever “free-will”. Studies have also been done that show the subconscious makes a decision prior to our conscious “desire” to make that decision and go in that same direction.

The biggest question is, what if ‘free-will’ is actually a part of all of it? What if life is a canvas on which certain things are meant to be done but there are an infinite ways of going about doing it, all of which are valid? It’s a serious question.

But where I come from as a psychic is simple: I see multiple paths and I will help you, given what we feel and know to be our “choice” in the matter, to determine which route you want to go based on whatever we see.

Take care and happy new year!