Is he interested?

over 6 years ago

I am in love with my friend Nick Abounader dob 5/21/88. I need to know if he is privately seeing someone else and if he is interested in me. Please no generic responses as I will not respond to those. If you can connect with me then please say how we were acquainted in the fall (we met briefly years ago but just got to know each other well this fall) and if you can see that I will hire you. Thank you. I apologize for the initial question but have been given the run around by advisors too many times and been led to believe things in the past that were untrue.

over 6 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear he like you but he could not pick your signal so he confused and i see some one else in his life but he will come to you,for detail assistance please join me

over 6 years ago

Does anyone else have a response? Please let me know because I am so upset and really need answers. Thank you in advance.

over 6 years ago

Hi Shinae,

I would be happy to help with you. I always confirm connection before asking to hire. I can’t pick and choose what I see so I cannot promise you I can answer you question and I will not guess.

Good luck and best wishes. Bright blessings, Pixie

over 6 years ago

Dear Shinae i will unfold things for you and will Guide u with truth. but be ready to accept truth. so when you ready. call me..i will wait. stay blessed