I have a few questions

over 6 years ago

I have $10 and I need these questions answered.

1). How does Cody feel about me, what do I need to do to get his attention. 2). When will I have intimacy with a guy, like making out, etc 3). Will the book I’m writing be successful

over 6 years ago

I am being told that Cody has his thoughts and determination elsewhere for the timebeing- spirit is telling me he has his “eyes on the prize” about something. But it will end, and he will move onto the next thing. That window of when it ends would be the best time for you to make your move.

Intimacy is merely just as simple as whenever you’re ready. There is no fated timeframe for that to happen. There is also no rush, and shouldn’t be! : ) If you really want that- it is very easy to go after it.

It will be successful, with how it currently is, in a smaller circle- if that makes sense. I see it starting out as being successful with family/friends first, and then spreading word of mouth- so I feel the success being more “localized”, as opposed to worldwide, if that makes sense.

over 6 years ago

Hello,Let me help you right now and give you full insight and details on your success with this book . I will give you thew truth and much more around your successful future . I have specials today . Come in for the truth .On line now . Blessings

over 6 years ago

You need to let him know how you feel dear, how else will he know you’re so interested in him, he is waiting for you to speak your mind and open up to him, men love a woman who is confident and clear and know exactly what she wants in life.

I see something really fortunate coming your way very soon, late January I see an energy entering your life, you are over due for a blessing in your life but first you need to open your door to let the good in. I’m online now message or email me for a full love reading many blessings to you.

over 6 years ago

come chat I have a special $10/10 mins