Will I hear anything?

over 6 years ago

I left a message saying to get in touch when he’s ready, will he even bother contacting me? He’s S.A.B. 13/09/1991 and I am C.L.M 21/06/1990

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full accurate insight and details on him and see when he will be in touch with you and move forward . I will answer all of your questions and see what is ahead around this situation on romance. I know I can ease your mind on what is ahead with him and you. On line now . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Please don’t tell me he will be in touch if he isn’t going to be

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

Im Online… Why Worry, Wait Or Wonder? Click Chat Now! For Answers And Guideance!.. i Would Love to Help With Any Problem You May Have. -Gina

over 6 years ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx

over 6 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

Hi there. It’s nice to meet you. I would be glad to tell you what he thought of our question, and what will happen in the future. Just contact me for a reading today.

I have two specials I’m promoting: 10 minutes for $10 20 minutes for $20

I look forward to talking to you!

Many Blessings, Tammy (Angel Wings 777)