Lost PSVita Memory Card

over 6 years ago
bleepmeep90 didn't upload a photo

bleepmeep90

2 posts

I am a bit of a skeptic when it comes to this stuff, but I’m rather desperate to find this memory card. Sorry if that’s offensive. Moving on, the memory card is like every other Playstation Vita memory cards; small and black with the white words saying what it is and all that. I lost is kind of a long time of go, before I knew of this place. You see, I kept it in one of those plastic bags, small and see-through that kind of ‘clip’ together at the top to close it. Of course, it seems it doesn’t do a good job staying closed. There could be a chance it is still in one, but my guess would be that it’s not. It was the first memory card I had for the Vita and there are a mix of games, some of them were pretty difficult or some easy. They’re mostly rpgs, jrpgs more likely. I’m hoping thks information can help. I’m sorry for the bother.

over 6 years ago

Hey, send me a message if you can. I would be pretty upset too- nice to see a fellow JRPG fan : ) I will send you what I picked up. (no charge)

over 6 years ago
bleepmeep90 didn't upload a photo

bleepmeep90

2 posts

Ah, thank you

over 6 years ago
psychicreaderaudrey didn't upload a photo

☪️ Psychic Audrey ☪️ (psychicreaderaudrey)

177 posts

hello, my name is Audrey I would love to look into this for you, come chat with me for full insight

xo, audrey