Struggling

over 6 years ago

I can’t cope with not knowing what is going to happen next with my relationship.

over 6 years ago

Because the person in question has not been very solid or stable with you… If you’d like to contact me for a live session I will tell you whats causing all of the obstacles and also help you find a long lasting solution. I am available now

over 6 years ago
missaria829 didn't upload a photo

missaria829

10 posts

the struggle of not knowing is never easy, and not knowing what to do, what to say , or how to react to a situation, is never easy, I would like to tap into your energy’s and help guide you through this situation, and provide you with the answers you need, if you are interested I can help you, I am online and would be more than happy to speak with you.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Come in and let me help you now on all of your concerns around your romance and why things happen the way he did toward you . I will give you clear insight on your concerns and the thoughts of this person and feelings and if he will come back to you or not and when . Come in live chat now and i know I can help you . I have specials today . Blessings

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

come talk to me about your situation iam online right now! I can help you with what your going through, because I see that your at a crossroads with this

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

Im Online… Why Worry, Wait Or Wonder? Click Chat Now! For Answers And Guideance!.. i Would Love to Help With Any Problem You May Have. -Gina

over 6 years ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx

over 6 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

Relationships can be the hardest thing to contend with in life. Trust me, I know. From both my life and the many people I’ve consulted over the years. I would be glad to look into this for you. Just contact me for a reading today.

I have two specials I’m promoting: 10 minutes for $10 20 minutes for $20

I look forward to talking to you!

Many Blessings, Tammy (Angel Wings 777)

over 6 years ago

make sure ur ready for the truth come chat

over 6 years ago
advisorautumn's photo

Advisor Autumn (advisorautumn)

80 posts

Stop being confused in loneliness & depression! You’ve tried others and wasted money and time, With only a return of no results? Give me the chance to prove, I can and will help where others have failed! You deserve to finally speak with an experienced & expert spiritualist! I will be honest and tell you what I see/ feel.

over 6 years ago

You can get through it! Let’s take a look to see what your options are.

over 6 years ago
houseofedwards didn't upload a photo

Ornacia (houseofedwards)

130 posts

How do we choose which psychic to help us in a relationship problem? Are you in a successful happy marriage that has survived the test of time, the stormy weathers or are you a spring chicken chasing two men who don’t text you or could it be that you have been single and relied on debbie dickson dildo for the last ten years. I need to know what your credentials are so I know for sure you have the answers I’m paying you for