Hey.love question

over 6 years ago

Theres a guy named storm who i really want to be with. My name is amoni. Is there a possibility that he will want to be with me too. We seem shy to communicate..for me atleast but maybe he’s just not interested. Whats goin on here? Thanx!

over 6 years ago

im online now come chat

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear.

I see positivity and things will be change for you.I will tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago
houseofedwards didn't upload a photo

Ornacia (houseofedwards)

130 posts

Listen. All I can say is on bitwine, there are racehorses and then there are donkeys. You can clearly identify the difference when you begin with someone like dino or matt allen and you’ll see who is where.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is around his thoughts for you and much more , and when he will come closer to you . I will give you full accurate insight and details today . On line now now live chat . Come in and let me ease your mind on your love concerns

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HELLO, IAM ONLINE NOW TO TAKE YOUR CALL. IAM A LOVE READER AND ADVISOR. I AM A MASTER TAROT READER, DREAM INTERPETER, NON-JUDGMENTLE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INSIGHT TO WHAT YOU HAVE ON YOUR MIND THEN CALL ME TODAY FOR AN INDEPTH READING.I DO SEE THAT YOU HAVE MANY QUESTIONS.

over 6 years ago
jonathan69143's photo

Jonathan Love (jonathan69143)

45 posts

Blessings, XXX Jonathan Love

over 6 years ago

There is a connection but I do see a blockage there, if you’d like to discuss this further please contact me. I am online