English (Change)

Burnt Bridges

about 1 month ago

My age is trying to tell me something!

about 1 month ago

Im being told she is moving on and lookong for someone else to be with.. oh well! Im gona click im not a robot after i send this message

about 1 month ago

Because of mercury rx

about 1 month ago

He will come back dear but you need to do and search right way,join me for detail

about 1 month ago

(Love serenade) its a she!! I am male ,

27 days ago

Does anyone provide astrology readings here?

27 days ago

Hi ikkky, yes! (about astrology). Take a look at my profile. Looking forward!

27 days ago

Hello, Let me give you full insight and details on what is ahead and future . Age is just a number . I will give you sight through spirit on love and relationship , marriage , finances , and much more . I have specials today . On line now . I know I can help you and clear all concerns around you . Blessings

20 days ago

Can anyone please let me know nig they have any deals on Astrology readings? Regarding my situation. Thanks

20 days ago

I suggest one of my time specials, 15 min or 30 min, for a quick look at your synastry/composite.

20 days ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx

18 days ago

I can provide astrology readings/horoscope readings for the day or month or week..however she is not! your twin flame for if she was you would not have been alone.she moved on and I suggest you do too,.a twin flame is literally a twin to you,literally your other half..hope this helps.happy holidays sweetheart

18 days ago

Its the 31st December, tommorow is a new beginning!

18 days ago

call me for the best reading youll ever have!

18 days ago

She will be back,come to me i will tell you in detail how and when,come to me for detail reading

16 days ago

Hope 2018 is a good year for me! And all of us

16 days ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx

6 days ago

Im gonna let it go!

6 days ago

Hope you’re feeling better @ikkky26! If you want to talk to someone going g through the same thing let me know your email and we can chat