English (Change)

What will come of my love life?

20 days ago

I was awaiting contact from D 5/20/97 and never heard back from him. Will I meet someone new or will it be someone from my past (amongst) my friends

19 days ago

Hi Rose. I feel like you have something better coming to you. I know its hard to let go, but I feel you are actually moving into a positive space emotionally that will bring what you want to you.

19 days ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx

19 days ago

Hello, Let me help you and see what is ahead for you in real romance for the future , and if and when he will contact you . I read the person thoughts and feelings toward you , and I see what is ahead around you from spirit . I will give you the truth and much more. On line now . Come in for a live chat. I know I can ease your mind on your concerns I have specials today . Blessings

16 days ago

Anyone else?

16 days ago

alls I need is your dob call me and I will look in to this for you and give you the clarity you need

16 days ago

Honestly you’ve been down this road with D too many times, I do have a lot more insight for you if you’d like a live session, I am available now.

14 days ago

need help still

9 days ago

hello I can help you with all aspects of life I can tell you what the future holds for you come get a reading today hope to hear from you soon.