Feeling torn between 2 guys, help?

over 6 years ago

One guy is nice but a drama king – Sept 9th 91 hes a Virgo

The other guy is a Scorpio but he is faraway like he lives in Ukraine – October 30th 93

My birthday is 20/02/97

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me give you full accurate insight and details on your issues around love and who will be the best for you in the future . I read around the spirit and thoughts of the person and situation. I will give you the truth and ease your mind on all of love matters and much more . Come in today , I have a specials today . Come in for a chat. Blessings

over 6 years ago
divine_love_advisor's photo

♋♋Sanctity♋♋ (divine_love_advisor)

136 posts

Come and see me if you are looking for answers.

over 6 years ago
advisorautumn's photo

Advisor Autumn (advisorautumn)

80 posts

I am picking up a lot of things for the three of you. chat with me today and let me unravel this for you.

over 6 years ago

come and see me hun I have a strong connection with the names and dated of birth this comes to me naturally and there are inpotant disscions that you need to make on this stop losing slep and lets get this straight for you

over 6 years ago

I can feel the connection with the Scorpio man being very short-lived. Though he’s tempting and may be passionate in the moment, it will fade out fast.

Chat with me for more information on the first man : )

over 6 years ago

Come for the live session for Quick Connection I can show you the right Direction with the timeline.What are you waiting for call me now

over 6 years ago

Distance cannot stop love, but I do see some things you should be aware of with both of them.

over 6 years ago

Update i ammarrying the scorpio the virgo just wants sex from me

over 6 years ago
m1994_'s photo

+*+Psychic+ Reader +Amanda+*+ (m1994_)

249 posts

COME CHAT WITH ME NOW IAM ONLINE

OVER 10YRS EXPIRENCED

ASK ABOUT MY SPECIAL OFFERS

IAM A PSYCHIC LOVE ANF RELATIONSHIP EXPERT

I CAN TELL [PASTL,PRESNT,FUTURE,LOVE,CAREER,ETC…

HHOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

XOXO AMANDA

over 6 years ago
barbora32's photo

barbora32

61 posts

Hannie be really careful, marrying somebody … wait a bit

over 6 years ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx

over 6 years ago

whays wrong with marriage i am an adult i can make my choices

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

what are the logistics for marrying a guy from the Ukraine?

over 6 years ago

Well he is coming to Canada so yeah. Good question i will look it up

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

congratulations

over 6 years ago

Hey there, I see you feeling more drawn to the one who is emotionally distant… You’ve had an ongoing pattern with him… If you need answers, contact me for a live chat

over 6 years ago

The virgo is hot blooded i would say but he was a fuckboy he just wanted sex from me… the scorpio is more devoted to me and actually loves and cares about me

over 6 years ago

Yet you are drawn to the virgo guy more…. You care about the scorpio… But I see how much you wish the virgo was more like the scorpio…. It’s deeper than sex though… He uses that as a mask… If youd like to, I am available now for a live session.

over 6 years ago

Fuck the virgoi am marrying the scorpio next year thats it thatss all

over 6 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

today only 15 mins for ten dollars ;) fast typist! come in and have a chat with me !

over 6 years ago

we plan to marry next year… he is serious minded than the cirgo

over 6 years ago

virgo*