Unsure

over 6 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

I have been trying to make at least 1 friend in college but it’s been difficult because no one I’m interested in wants to continue the friendship past the semester. I’m dealing with constant loneliness. There is a classmate named Marissa that I considered being friends with. I have a strange connection to her yet I can’t quite figure if she feels the same about me. I was really getting to know her until she kinda snapped at me about a minor flaw in my personality. My feelings were hurt and have recently attempted to ignore her or just keep my distance. Lately she texted me to ask random questions and even offered to finish a group project because I mentioned I wouldn’t be available on a given day. I’m appreciative and open to communication but when I see potential failure (aka her comment on my personality) I try to flee the situation to prevent further heartache. I am unsure if she realizes that I’ve lessened my interaction with her after that comment incident.

Anyway, my question is…does Marissa want to be my friend? If not, I’ll just keep pushin’ on.

over 6 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear she want but she want some thing from you although she has good feeling towards you but she need some thing from you.join me for detail

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

I AGREE, SHE NEEDS SOMTHING FROM YOU, ALL YOUR LIFE YOU SAUGHT SOMONE TO TRULY BE YOUR EQUAL, HOWEVER, ITS BEEN A NEVER ENDING JOURNEY IN THIS TASK AS IT’S BECOME FOR YOU AND IN THE PROCESS YOUR HEART JUST FEELS AS IF YOU CAN’T TAKE IT NO MORE. CALL ME TODAY FOR MORE INSIGHT ON THIS SITUATION.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and see what your friend want from you , and does she wants to be your friend , and let me read you and give you what is ahead for the months ahead of this year. I have specials today . Come in for a reading and let me give you the truth . I don,t sugar coat anything only what the spirit show . Blessings

over 6 years ago

the best way to make friends is stop looking for something specfic in people u have to accept them the way they are and vise versa as for ur friend snapping friends do that time to time no one is perfect come chat if u want more on ur friend

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 11/13/17-11/20/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. NOVEMBER Specials!

over 6 years ago

Hi, let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation.Please join me for a chat I’m online now xxx

over 6 years ago

Hi, My name is Angelic Guide & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear. So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards