LOST LOVE

over 12 years ago

I thought that I would make a connection with this man from the gym. I don’t know much about him other than he drives a red ute, he lives less than a 5 min walk from my house and he was going to my gym nearly everyday to not going now for at least a month. I know he was attracted to me but i ignored him at the time, now that he has gone, i want to know him and as much as i have tried to avoid thinking of him, seeing red utes every where and seeing if i am attracted to other men, im still feeling a pull toward him. I am lost and I want to know if that chance has gone for ever now.D.O.B.02/06/1977.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Hi Leona Being he lives just a few mins walk away from your house,have you tried passing by his home to see if he is still around? There are ways of getting into contact with him..though it might resort to some detective work on your part.

I picked up a tarot card for you,the three of disks upright.this is generally a very positive card to this situation,and it stands for him seeing you in a positive light.

contact me and i will do a brief three card reading for you,free of charge,just ask a specific question so my tarot can answer-stacy

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

I am going to be honest I think for the sake of your sanity get on with life and if and you are meant to connect he will come back as thats how the universe works. Going looking for him is a little stalkerish and will scare him off. Ask your spirit guides to help you thats what they are there for and as long as your genuine what you ask for will be granted. Just be patient.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

I am going to be honest I think for the sake of your sanity get on with life and if and you are meant to connect he will come back as thats how the universe works. Going looking for him is a little stalkerish and will scare him off. Ask your spirit guides to help you thats what they are there for and as long as your genuine what you ask for will be granted. Just be patient.

over 12 years ago
psychicsarahphina's photo

Sarahphina (psychicsarahphina)

5 posts

Please contact me ASAP

over 12 years ago

hi leona. since you both was going to the same gym and he lives close to you i would go over to his house and just tell him you wanted to check up on him because of the fact that you haven’t seen him in a while. this way he will know you are concerned about him. he won’t think bad of it. lets chat and i’ll give you more advice.

thanks catty.